Artificial Turf Market To Reach USD 4.20 Billion By 2027
New York, October 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Growing demand for landscape applications and sports is the main driving force behind the artificial turf market.
The global artificial turf market is projected to reach $ 4.20 billion by 2027. Due to the lower water consumption and chemicals, the low maintenance requirements, the lack of irrigation and the lower weather resistance, the market is being driven by an increased demand for artificial turf in sports facilities. The environmentally friendly properties of artificial turf and the increasing disposable income are likely to increase the demand for artificial turf in various developing countries. The use of artificial turf for recreational and landscaping purposes is expected to provide important incentives for industry players to gain a foothold in the industry.
With increasing globalization, the growth of the construction sector becomes a critical factor favoring the market. The artificial turf market has seen demand from houses, sports fields, stadiums and industrial gardens in construction projects.
Get a FREE sample copy and table of contents of the report to understand the structure of the full report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3650
The marketing strategies of the players in the sector include the production of high quality artificial turf approved by ITF, FIFA, FIH, etc. The global artificial turf market is driven by companies pursuing strategies such as better growth plans, alliances and new products, partnerships, diverse branding, investments, mergers and acquisitions, and R&D.
Other important findings of the report suggest
- Hybrid artificial turf technology will open up new growth opportunities for market participants in artificial turf in the near future.
- The rise of the global artificial turf market is being driven by key factors such as durability, cost efficiency and low maintenance that have resulted in the product becoming increasingly used in residential areas. In order to maximize the growth of this sector, additional environmental benefits such as reduced use of water and pesticides contribute. Companies develop advanced technologies for the development of artificial turf.
- In recent years, most of the major players in the market have invested heavily in R&D initiatives and have contributed to the invention of several innovative products. Key players expand their product portfolio through strategic mergers and acquisitions of small and medium-sized companies. An intense rivalry between the players is therefore expected in the forecast period.
- In April 2017 Ten Cate Grass acquired the Synthetic Grass Warehouse. This acquisition helps Ten Cate Grass become a key player in the fast growing landscaping segment as a provider of artificial turf.
- In August 2019, AstroTurf acquired Nagle Athletic Surfaces Inc.The acquisition allowed the company to increase its market share as Nagle Athletic Surfaces, Inc. has an extensive product range.
- The most important participants include Tarkett, Koninklijke Ten Cate NV, Shaw Sports, CoCreation Grass Corporation, Domo Sports Grass, Polytan, Act Global, SIS -stellstellen, Limonta Sport SpA and Edel Grass BV.
BUY NOW (Custom report as per your specific requirement) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3650
Segments Covered in the Report:
For this report, reports and data have segmented the artificial turf industry global report by installation type, base material, application, infill material, pile height and by region for this study:
Installation Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2027)
Baseline Material Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion; 2017-2027)
Infill Material Outlook (Revenue, Billion USD; 2017-2027)
- Petroleum based
- Sand based
Pile Height Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion; 2017-2027)
Click on the link below to identify key industry trends: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/artificial-turf-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, Billion USD; 2017-2027)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Check out our related reports:
High temperature coatings market: The high temperature coatings market is expected to grow 3.9% in value, from $ 3.84 billion in 2019 to $ 5.24 billion by 2027. Moderate growth is expected for the market in the coming years. Increased product demand in various uses such as cooking and baking ware, construction and metalworking.
Coating equipment market: The coating equipment market is projected to grow 6.2% from $ 16.10 billion in 2019 to $ 25.25 billion in 2027. The increasing demand for products from various industries, including automotive, aerospace and construction, is expected to provide certain space for significant growth in the years to come.
High Performance Coatings Market: The high performance coatings market is projected to grow 4.9% from $ 89.40 billion in 2019 to $ 131.17 billion in 2027. The growth of the market is mainly with the increasing demand for industrialization in emerging economies and the increasing need for products that are expected to accelerate market growth worldwide.
Pigment Dispersion Market: The pigment dispersions market is forecast to grow 5.7% from $ 39.60 billion in 2019 to $ 59.89 billion in 2027. Dispersion of pigments is a method of transferring colors to various substrates in the automotive, manufacturing and packaging industries.
Powder Coating Equipment Market: Powder Coating Equipment market is forecast to grow 7.4% from $ 1.40 billion in 2019 to $ 2.40 billion in 2027. Powder coating equipment is expected to see significant demand as it offers great storage performance, improves flexibility and ease of use, and offers high quality.
Thermal Insulation Coatings Market: The thermal insulation coatings market is forecast to grow 6.8% from $ 8.03 billion in 2019 to $ 13.12 billion in 2027. The latest trends in the industrial and automotive industries are likely to fuel demand for thermal barrier coatings in certain market segments.
Information about reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and advisory firm that provides syndicated research reports, bespoke research reports, and advisory services. Our solutions focus solely on your purpose of locating, targeting, and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across a variety of demographic and cross-industry sectors, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market research studies that ensure relevant and fact-based research in various industries including healthcare, technology, chemistry, energy and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our customers are aware of the latest trends in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from various specialist areas.
Head of business Development
Reports and data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct line: +1 212-710-1370